In Bold Culture’s workshop, you will gain an understanding of the inclusive language principles that will ensure you are including everyone in how you communicate verbally and nonverbally.
Take the next step in creating a more equitable and inclusive culture for your employees
In this workshop, participants will be able to learn:
- The dangers of not being self-aware in how you communicate with others
- The professional and personal benefits of being an inclusive communicator
- The top 5 inclusive language principles and day-to-day examples of what to do and what not to do
- Keyways to increase inclusive communication through your body language (in person and on camera) – what inclusive body language looks like and doesn’t look like
- How you can challenge your colleagues to be more inclusive communicators
- Scenarios to test your understanding of the inclusive language principles (verbal and nonverbal)
Want To Learn More? Contact Us Today!
Start your Cultural Understanding For Free
Sign Up Today To Get Your Free Membership To CultureHub.