Our education and training programs are designed to build cultural consciousness through collective and individual classes.
We offer live and on-demand workshops and listening sessions.
A session (or series of sessions) up to 90 minutes long, via ZOOM and in-person (where applicable), available for the entire team or a department and includes activities.
Up to 90 minutes long with various modules built for individual learning. You may elect to purchase 1 course or 1 curriculum from Bold Culture. Each Curriculum has 2 or more courses and comes with a certificate of completion for each individual.
Intimate group gatherings, via ZOOM or in-person (where applicable), that allow the participants to ask questions and provide feedback with more time than in Q&A sessions within the live workshop.
A snapshot of our Workplace Inclusion Training Opportunities
- How to be an inclusive communicator at every level of your professional journey
- Spotting Bias: An Interactive Workshop for attendees with Scenario-Based Examples
- Rethinking Talent: How to Reshape Your Perspective of What Talent Makes It Into the Agency
- Inclusive Leadership Workshop: Executive Roundtable on Increasing Team Engagement & Preventing Attrition
- Inclusive Leadership Workshop: Providing Sound Talent Feedback while Avoiding Bias/ Microaggressions
A snapshot of our Workplace Inclusion Training Series Opportunities
- Part 1 – An overview of EI
- Part 2 – Building Personal Competencies
- Part 3 – Building Social Competencies
- Part 1 – An overview of Mentorship, Sponsorship, Career Coaching, and their differences
- Part 2 – In depth experience on Mentorship
- Part 3 – In depth experience on Sponsorship
- Part 4 – In depth experience on Career Coaching
A snapshot of our Inclusive Marketing Training Opportunities
- Understanding cross-cultural marketing and why you should incorporate it into your strategies
- Understanding and Avoiding Cultural Appropriation within All Levels of Your Marketing
- Understanding the intersections of identities and why it’s important for marketers
- Understanding the vastness of the Black Community
- Understanding the Spectrum of the LGBTQIA community
- Understanding the Intersection of Black & Latinx identity
- Ongoing Listening Sessions OPTIONAL