Bold Culture Education & Training Services
We help build inclusive workplaces and authentic multicultural marketing messages through our education and training programs. All workshops are designed to build cultural consciousness through collective and individual learning.
We offer culture and inclusion workshops that are available live and on-demand. We also provide more intimate team listening sessions.
A session (or series of sessions) up to 90 minutes long, via ZOOM and in-person (where applicable), available for the entire team or a department and includes activities. Solutions are customized to your industry and workplace.
View list of available workshops below. Other workshop topics are available upon request.
Up to 90 minutes long with various modules built for individual learning. You may elect to purchase 1 course or 1 curriculum from Bold Culture. Each Curriculum has 2 or more courses and comes with a certificate of completion for each individual. View list of available workshops below. Other workshop topics are available upon request.
Intimate group gatherings, via ZOOM or in-person (where applicable), that allow the participants to ask questions and provide feedback with more time than in Q&A sessions within the live workshop.
A snapshot of our Workplace Inclusion Training Opportunities
- Race, Identity and the Dynamics of Discrimination: An Anti-Racism, Anti-Bias and Microaggresssion Prevention Workshop
- How to be an inclusive communicator at every level of your professional journey
- Spotting Bias: An Interactive Workshop for attendees with Scenario-Based Examples
- Rethinking Talent: How to Reshape Your Perspective of What Talent Makes It Into the Agency
- Inclusive Leadership Workshop: Executive Roundtable on Increasing Team Engagement & Preventing Attrition
- Inclusive Leadership Workshop: Providing Sound Talent Feedback while Avoiding Bias/ Microaggressions
A snapshot of our Workplace Inclusion Training Series Opportunities
- Part 1 – An overview of EI
- Part 2 – Building Personal Competencies
- Part 3 – Building Social Competencies
- Part 1 – An overview of Mentorship, Sponsorship, Career Coaching, and their differences
- Part 2 – In depth experience on Mentorship
- Part 3 – In depth experience on Sponsorship
- Part 4 – In depth experience on Career Coaching
A snapshot of our Inclusive Marketing Training Opportunities
- Understanding cross-cultural marketing and why you should incorporate it into your strategies
- Understanding and Avoiding Cultural Appropriation within All Levels of Your Marketing
- Understanding the intersections of identities and why it’s important for marketers
- Understanding the vastness of the Black Community
- Understanding the Spectrum of the LGBTQIA community
- Understanding the Intersection of Black & Latinx identity
- Ongoing Listening Sessions OPTIONAL