Take the next step in creating a more equitable and inclusive culture for your employees
In this workshop, participants will be able to learn:
- The effects unsound / non-inclusive feedback can have on employees’ engagement, on a company’s attrition, and bottom line
- How unsound feedback is rooted in microaggressions and bias
- How talent of color / diverse employees can experience feedback differently than their peers, given their managers’ bias/microaggressions
- Ways to provide fair and inclusive feedback to employees through processes and action
- Examples of employee feedback that can be read as microaggressive/unsound, the effects of this specific feedback, and ways to avoid this language
- Breakout room scenarios and/or polls that test what they learned within the workshop
Snapshot into the Training
A Look Into Our
Want To Learn More? Contact Us Today!
Start your Cultural Understanding For Free
Sign Up Today To Get Your Free Membership To CultureHub.