Get An Inclusive
When assessing your work, Bold Culture uses a total lens of diversity including race/ethnicity, gender, ability, sexuality, region, age, body type and more.
We are interested in assessing campaigns for their successful points in addition to any missed opportunities so that the firm can strengthen the current practices and policies that may be working, where applicable and introduce any additional tools where needed.
There will be a panel of at least 3 individuals who have expertise across various industries using a streamlined Bold Culture rubric to judge each content type. These individual scores are tallied and summarized for final grades for each section and the total audit.
We are able to assess a historical collective of campaigns, social posts, emails, landing pages and more.
Campaigns or creative work will be assessed using our proprietary rubrics for:
- The use of inclusive language,
- Inclusive imaging,
- Power dynamics within imaging, language and general interactions
- The presence of intersectional identities and intersectionality
- The development of an inclusive strategy, authentic connection to the target audience and distribution partners and
- Any accessibility considerations within your work
- Gathering of Client Approved Campaigns and/ or Work
- Amount of campaign work varies depending on the client scope.
- We are able to review integrated campaigns or single-channel campaigns (social, out of home, experiential, TV, digital and more)
- Collection and Review of Client Strategy, Creative Brief and Agency Strategy or Parameters (where possible)
- We use this to understand the target audience, deliverables, constraints, etc.
Using our proprietary inclusive marketing rubrics and panel, Bold Review of Creative Work to assess inclusion on multiple levels (race, age, gender, ability, and more).
Synthesis & Reporting:
Bold Culture will host a post-results call which will share:
- A by-content type analysis and total creative content analysis. Each will have its own total rubric score and findings.
- The overall top pain points
- Actionable “next steps” and solutions